5 Core®5CU-650X Driver Unit delivers crisp sound output made of premium-grade fiber within die-casted Plastic/Aluminum Body for a long-lasting life of the Driver Units making them ideal and apt to use outdoors.
* Fresh A.B.S body with die casting aluminum head, powder coated for extreme climatic conditions.
* 16mm TPI Aluminum thread for matched fitting of horns.
* New improved forging t-yoke and plate for exquisite sound and long durability.
* High Quality Y-30 Approved Ferrite Magnets.
* External transformer (line matching transformer) is used for proper output power adjustment.
* Weather-proof and rugged body.
* High SPL, crisp penetrating sound.
* Degree of protection IP 66 provided, when mounted on a reflex horn, against foreign particles such as dust and jets of water thus making them ideal for outdoor use.
*Power (RMS) – 65W
*Freq. Resp. – 160-7000 Hz
*Impedance – 16 Ohms
*Max. Power – 85W
* DiaphragSteel wounded on an aluminum bobbin for efficient heat dissipation.
* Aluminum Heat Sink for Proper Heat Dissipation and Voltage Sustainability
* Best quality fiber single diaphragm with High Quality Precision Copper Wire
* High quality sound output with minimum noise, Passed through Advance Quality Testing Procedure Acoustically designed for 5 Core® horns